WIN AT MARKETPLACE LEICHHARDT
Treasure Wheel Spin and Win
Terms and Conditions
NOTE: Spend can be made in one or more stores on the same day to enter. Please retain your purchase receipt. In the event that you have the winning entry your purchase receipt will be asked to be presented in order to claim the prize.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter is MarketPlace Leichhardt located at 100/122-138 Flood Street, Leichhardt 2040 (Managed by JLL ABN 37 002 851 925) (Promoter).
Treasure Wheel Spin and Win (the “Promotion”) will commence at 12pm, Tuesday 26 September 2017 and conclude on at 2.30 pm, Saturday 21 October 2017.
How to Enter
Spend over $100 at any major store, $30 at any Specialty stores and $10 at Food Court or Cafes to have the chance to win your share in $10,000 worth of Retail Gift Cards, Vouchers or Prizes. Present your receipt/s to collect a raffle ticket from the Treasure Wheel hostess to be in the draw to win your chance at the Treasure Wheel. The Treasure Wheel will be open for 4 hours, on selected days Tuesday – Saturday during the promotional period. Draws for the Chance to Spin the Treasure Wheel will occur every half hour from 45mins after the promotional start time. Up to three (3) winners will be drawn each half hour for their chance to spin the Treasure Wheel.
Visit our website to find out exact dates and times. Simply show your receipt to the Treasure Wheel host, collect a raffle ticket for your chance to spin. Eligible customers are also able to go in the draw to win $5,000 cash every week for 4 weeks or a family holiday to Bateman’s Bay by completing the entry form and placing it in the barrel provided.
- Multiple receipts accepted however spend has to be made on the same day.
Conditions of Entry
Information on ‘How to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and contractors the Promoter and their immediate families, all retailers and tenants of MarketPlace Leichhardt and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate families meaning parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
- Entry forms that are illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entry forms.
- Partial lay-by receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills) are not accepted as part of this competition.
- Receipts for Opal cards or other Transport tickets, Lotto and other gambling purchases are not accepted as part of this competition.
- Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires one qualifying purchase transaction within the promotional period to gain an entry form.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- Individual Prizes include Retail Gift Cards, Vouchers or Prizes to the value of up to $100; total value of $10,000
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable and must be taken as offered
- All prize items are valued based on recommended retail pricing inclusive of GST and other charges, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
Date, Time and Place of Draws
- The Treasure Wheel will be open for 4 hours, on selected days Tuesday – Saturday during the promotional period. Three (3) winners will be drawn at MarketPlace Leichhardt – 100/122-138 Flood Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040 every half hour during the promotional period.
- Draws for the Chance to Spin the Treasure Wheel will occur every half hour from 45mins after the promotional start time. Up to three (3) winners will be drawn each half hour for their chance to spin the Treasure Wheel.
- Winners have to be present at time of draws to claim their chance to spin the Treasure Wheel. If after 3 callouts and the winner is not present, a new winner will be drawn.
- The decision will be final and binding on the Entrants and no further communication will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of promoting MarketPlace Leichhardt.
- If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes, including all social media platforms.
Privacy and Use of Entries
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. The Promoter collects personal information in Personal information will only be used to contact and announce the winners. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. If you require access to your personal information email email@example.com.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for administrative reasons or to ensure efficient operation of the Promotion. Changes will be posted on the Promoter’s website at marketplaceleichhardt.com.au.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – WIN AT MARKETPLACE LEICHHARDT PROMOTION
NSW permit number LTPM/17/01754