TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN at MarketPlace Leichhardt. Show us your Sportsgirl Style.
Promoter: The Promoter is MarketPlace Leichhardt located at 100/122-138 Flood Street, Leichhardt 2040 (Managed by JLL ABN 37 002 851 925) (Promoter).
Promotional Period: Show us your Sportsgirl Style and WIN your outfit to the value of $150. Competition (the "Promotion") will commence at 9am on Wednesday August 1st 2018 and close at 4pm on Sunday 19 August 2018. There is one prize to be won.
How to Enter: Customers must visit the MarketPlace Leichhardt Sportsgirl store and style their ultimate outfit using Sportsgirl apparel and/or footwear and accessories. This outfit must be photographed in the promotional space instore and the image posted to the MarketPlace Leichhardt Facebook page with the hashtag #sportsgirlleichhardt
Prize: Win a Sportsgirl outfit styled by you to the value of $150
Conditions of Entry:
The promotion is open to Australian residents, 13 years of age and older. If you do not hold your own Facebook account, you may enter this promotion using the account of an immediate family member (immediate families meaning parents, siblings, carers and grandparents). Employees and contractors of the Promoter and their immediate families, all retailers and tenants of MarketPlace Leichhardt and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. The promotion is a game of skill, and chance will play no element in the outcome of the promotion.
1) To be eligible to win the prize you must select and style items of apparel, footwear or accessories from Sportsgirl to the maximum value of $150. You must take a picture of your outfit and post it to the MPL Facebook page with the hashtag #sportsgirlleichhardt. Your entry must be your own original image. You or your immediate family member must be following the MarketPlace Leichhardt Facebook page. You may enter as many times as you like.
2) The promotion commences at 9am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 1st August 2018 and closes 4pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on the 19th August 2018 (the Promotion Period).
3) All Entries will be judged based on the style and creativity. The entries will be judged at 10am AEST 20th August by MarketPlace Leichhardt in its absolute discretion. MarketPlace Leichhardt’s discretion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will be announced on Tuesday 21st August on Facebook.
4) There will be 1 winner chosen. The prize per winner is 1 x $150.00 Sportsgirl Gift Voucher. The total prize value of each individual prize is $150.00AUD. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
The Promoter reserves the right to re judge in the event of an Eligible Entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains forfeited or unclaimed as of the 3rd of September 2018, the Promoter will judge a new winner at 10am 4th of September 2018 at the offices of MarketPlace Leichhardt.
- By entering the promotion you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of promoting MarketPlace Leichhardt.
- If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes, including all social media platforms.
Privacy and Use of Entries
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. The Promoter collects personal information in Personal information will only be used to contact and announce the winners. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. If you require access to your personal information email email@example.com.
Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for administrative reasons or to ensure efficient operation of the Promotion. Changes will be posted on the Promoter’s website at marketplaceleichhardt.com.au.
Further Information: For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.