Shop at MarketPlace Leichhardt specialty stores between 28 November and 23 December for your chance to win a Fisher & Paykel fridge and $1000 to fill it!
Plus 50 x $50 instant win Marketplace Leichhardt Gift Cards.
How to enter:
1. Make a purchase at any participating specialty store to receive a game card
2. Enter your unique code at the kiosk near Aldi to reveal a possible instant prize
3. Major prize is drawn from all entries received.
See below for Terms and Conditions.
How to Enter
To enter the Win a Fridge Full of Food at Marketplace Leichhardt customers simply:
- Make a purchase at any participating speicialty store within Leichhardt Marketplace to receive their game card.
Visit the iPad located near Aldi or winwithmarketplaceleichhardt.com.au
- Enter in their details and unique code to see if they’re an instant winner.
- All entrants go into the major draw to win the Fridge Full of Food, plus a $1,000 gift card.
Duration of Competition
The competition opens at 9AM, 28 November 2018 and closes at 5PM, 23 December 2018 or when all 5,000 game cards, are distributed whichever comes first.
Conditions of Entry
- Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
- One (1) game card will be provided for any spend.
- Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires a game card.
- To claim instant prizes, customers must visit Centre Management during business hours. Customers will receive a winning message on the iPad and an email.
- To be valid, each entry must be fully completed.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents only.
- Entries received after the close date 5PM, 23 December 2018 will not be considered.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected scratch cards.
- Entries will not be accepted via post.
- Entries illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered.
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate families mean parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
- Management and staff of stores at Marketplace Leichhardt are not permitted to enter.
- Receipts from partial lay-bys, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills [such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills] cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
- The prize-winner must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
- If the prize-winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
- Individual Terms and conditions of the instant prizes will apply.
- The prize values are correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash and not transferable and must be taken as offered.
Details of Prize and Prize Value
Fisher & Paykel RF522BRPX6 519L ActiveSmart Bottom Mount Fridge RRP: $2,099
(Purchase price: $1,338) plus 1 X $1,000 Marketplace Leichhardt Gift Card
Total Major Prize valued up to: $3,099
Instant Win prizes: Total number of instant prizes: 50
Total instant prizes valued up to: $2,500
TOTAL Prize pool valued up to: $5,599
- The prize value is correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in value.
- The insurance of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable and must be taken as offered.
Date, Time and Place of Draws
The major prize will be drawn 10AM on Monday 24 December 2018 at Compco Retail Marketing Pty Ltd 18/198 Young Street, Waterloo
- The Major Prize-winner will be determined via an electric random draw.
- The decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by phone after the draw has taken place to arrange delivery of Fridge. $1,000 Gift Card to be collected in person from Centre Management.
- The winner need not be present at the draw.
- If despite every reasonable effort the winner of a prize cannot be contacted, the prize will be retained for 3 months. At the end of the 3 months being Sunday March 23, 2019 if the prize remain(s) unclaimed, a letter will be sent to the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing setting out full details and steps taken to try and contact the winner/s. At that stage a request for redraw will be sought. Any redraw/s will be conducted Compco Retail Marketing Pty Ltd 18/198 Young Street, Waterloo
- The winner/s name will be published on https://www.marketplaceleichhardt.com.au
Draw for unclaimed instant prizes
Any instant prizes valued at $50 or more that have not been won as at 24 December 2018 will automatically go into a random draw from the entry barrel. The winner/s will be drawn at Thursday December 27 2018 at Marketplace Leichhardt.
- By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of the promotion only.
- If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter, reserves the right to use the customers name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities in NSW where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Corner of Marion & Flood Streets, Leichhardt NSW 2040
Trade Permit Licence Number
31/10/18 PERMIT NO. LTPS/18/29396
For further information regarding the terms and conditions please contact Centre Management located at Ground Floor, Marketplace Leichhardt.